OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- "We are pleased with today's decision that upheld the right of western Canadian grain farmers to make their own business decisions.
"The overwhelming majority of Prairie grain farmers are already taking advantage of the benefits of an open market.
"Our Government will continue to defend the rights of farmers and work with them to strengthen Canadian agriculture and our overall economy." - Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz
The Office of the Honourable Gerry Ritz
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS