OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- "We are pleased with today's decision that upheld the right of western Canadian grain farmers to make their own business decisions.
"The overwhelming majority of Prairie grain farmers are already taking advantage of the benefits of an open market.
"Our Government will continue to defend the rights of farmers and work with them to strengthen Canadian agriculture and our overall economy." - Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz
The Office of the Honourable Gerry Ritz
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up