OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- "We are pleased with today's decision that upheld the right of western Canadian grain farmers to make their own business decisions.
"The overwhelming majority of Prairie grain farmers are already taking advantage of the benefits of an open market.
"Our Government will continue to defend the rights of farmers and work with them to strengthen Canadian agriculture and our overall economy." - Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz
The Office of the Honourable Gerry Ritz
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million