About 200 Algerian hostages escaped their
captors in southern Algeria during an airstrike by the Algerian
military, Algerie 1 news site reported.
The Algerian hostages reported seeing "several" dead and injured hostage-takers as well as "injured" foreign hostages at the site, according to Algerie 1.
They also said 25 foreign hostages had been freed by Algerian commandos, the report added.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian