Mercedes will unveil their 2013 Formula One car
for Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg on the eve of the February 5
pre-season test start in Spain.
"We're pleased to announce that our new car, the F1W04 will be unveiled on Monday 4 February at the Circuito de Jerez!" Mercedes said via Facebook and Twitter on Thursday.
The 2008 world champion Hamilton has joined Mercedes from McLaren, taking the place of retired seven-times champion Michael Schumacher. The team placed fifth in the 2012 constructors' list and hopes for better results this year.
The other top teams will launch their new car a few days earlier: McLaren on January 31, Ferrari on February 1 and Red Bull with three-times reigning champion Sebastian Vettel on February 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'