Mercedes will unveil their 2013 Formula One car
for Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg on the eve of the February 5
pre-season test start in Spain.
"We're pleased to announce that our new car, the F1W04 will be unveiled on Monday 4 February at the Circuito de Jerez!" Mercedes said via Facebook and Twitter on Thursday.
The 2008 world champion Hamilton has joined Mercedes from McLaren, taking the place of retired seven-times champion Michael Schumacher. The team placed fifth in the 2012 constructors' list and hopes for better results this year.
The other top teams will launch their new car a few days earlier: McLaren on January 31, Ferrari on February 1 and Red Bull with three-times reigning champion Sebastian Vettel on February 3.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- First Lady Announces Job Site for Veterans
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- Tesla Expanding its California Operations
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Retirement: Why $1 Million Won't Be Enough
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash