Mercedes will unveil their 2013 Formula One car
for Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg on the eve of the February 5
pre-season test start in Spain.
"We're pleased to announce that our new car, the F1W04 will be unveiled on Monday 4 February at the Circuito de Jerez!" Mercedes said via Facebook and Twitter on Thursday.
The 2008 world champion Hamilton has joined Mercedes from McLaren, taking the place of retired seven-times champion Michael Schumacher. The team placed fifth in the 2012 constructors' list and hopes for better results this year.
The other top teams will launch their new car a few days earlier: McLaren on January 31, Ferrari on February 1 and Red Bull with three-times reigning champion Sebastian Vettel on February 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000