Mercedes will unveil their 2013 Formula One car
for Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg on the eve of the February 5
pre-season test start in Spain.
"We're pleased to announce that our new car, the F1W04 will be unveiled on Monday 4 February at the Circuito de Jerez!" Mercedes said via Facebook and Twitter on Thursday.
The 2008 world champion Hamilton has joined Mercedes from McLaren, taking the place of retired seven-times champion Michael Schumacher. The team placed fifth in the 2012 constructors' list and hopes for better results this year.
The other top teams will launch their new car a few days earlier: McLaren on January 31, Ferrari on February 1 and Red Bull with three-times reigning champion Sebastian Vettel on February 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- 2015 Mazda MX-5 Miata Is Fast and Eager
- Small Businesses Add 3 More Worries to Their List
- DOMA Tech Adding Jobs to Process VA Claims
- Apple Warns of China iCloud Attack
- Tech Firms Flock to LA's 'Silicon Beach'
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Job Hunting Is Hard Work
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Ford, GM Expect to Report Strong Profits