Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, who played on-and-off lovers Kelly and Ryan for eight seasons on "The Office," are to return for the U.S. sitcom's finale.
The show is wrapping up its nine-season run on NBC this spring.
Showrunner Greg Daniels told TVGuide.com Kaling and Novak, who were also writers and producers on the show, should reprise their roles in the upcoming, one-hour series finale.
The actors are now working together on the Fox comedy, "The Mindy Project."
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise