Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, who played on-and-off lovers Kelly and Ryan for eight seasons on "The Office," are to return for the U.S. sitcom's finale.
The show is wrapping up its nine-season run on NBC this spring.
Showrunner Greg Daniels told TVGuide.com Kaling and Novak, who were also writers and producers on the show, should reprise their roles in the upcoming, one-hour series finale.
The actors are now working together on the Fox comedy, "The Mindy Project."
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia