Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, who played on-and-off lovers Kelly and Ryan for eight seasons on "The Office," are to return for the U.S. sitcom's finale.
The show is wrapping up its nine-season run on NBC this spring.
Showrunner Greg Daniels told TVGuide.com Kaling and Novak, who were also writers and producers on the show, should reprise their roles in the upcoming, one-hour series finale.
The actors are now working together on the Fox comedy, "The Mindy Project."
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-CalPERS Chief Admits Receiving Bribes
- U.S.' No. 2, No. 3 Tobacco Cos in Merger Talks
- Musk Donates to Tesla Museum
- Terrific World Cup Ends with Marquee Final in Brazil
- Crumbs to Be Reopened by Chicago-based Investor, Owner of Dippin' Dots
- Freshman Frustrations in Congress
- Public, Industry Weigh in on Oil Train Safety