Mindy Kaling and B.J. Novak, who played on-and-off lovers Kelly and Ryan for eight seasons on "The Office," are to return for the U.S. sitcom's finale.
The show is wrapping up its nine-season run on NBC this spring.
Showrunner Greg Daniels told TVGuide.com Kaling and Novak, who were also writers and producers on the show, should reprise their roles in the upcoming, one-hour series finale.
The actors are now working together on the Fox comedy, "The Mindy Project."
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight