The Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government will begin a series of free classes Friday for minority-owned and women-owned businesses seeking to do business with the government.
The classes will be in training room B109 of the Government Center, 200 East Main Street . Parking will be available in the transit center parking garage on East Vine Street.
To view a schedule of the class topics and times, go to Lexingtonky.gov/MWBE, or call (859) 258-3323 for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy