The Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government will begin a series of free classes Friday for minority-owned and women-owned businesses seeking to do business with the government.
The classes will be in training room B109 of the Government Center, 200 East Main Street . Parking will be available in the transit center parking garage on East Vine Street.
To view a schedule of the class topics and times, go to Lexingtonky.gov/MWBE, or call (859) 258-3323 for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West