The Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government will begin a series of free classes Friday for minority-owned and women-owned businesses seeking to do business with the government.
The classes will be in training room B109 of the Government Center, 200 East Main Street . Parking will be available in the transit center parking garage on East Vine Street.
To view a schedule of the class topics and times, go to Lexingtonky.gov/MWBE, or call (859) 258-3323 for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson