The Lexington-Fayette Urban County Government will begin a series of free classes Friday for minority-owned and women-owned businesses seeking to do business with the government.
The classes will be in training room B109 of the Government Center, 200 East Main Street . Parking will be available in the transit center parking garage on East Vine Street.
To view a schedule of the class topics and times, go to Lexingtonky.gov/MWBE, or call (859) 258-3323 for more information.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say