A Los Angeles judge has ordered Joshua Michael Myers to have absolutely no contact with Ellen Page after he allegedly threatened the actress via Twitter.
TMZ said the move came after Myers tweeted: "I'm going to murder Ellen Page. She's dead."
The Los Angeles Police Department conducted an investigation into the online threat and concluded it was Myers who made it.
The 25-year-old Canadian actress was present for Wednesday's hearing, during which Myers was ordered to have no contact with her for three years, TMZ said.
Page is best known for her films "Juno" and "Inception."
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100