A Los Angeles judge has ordered Joshua Michael Myers to have absolutely no contact with Ellen Page after he allegedly threatened the actress via Twitter.
TMZ said the move came after Myers tweeted: "I'm going to murder Ellen Page. She's dead."
The Los Angeles Police Department conducted an investigation into the online threat and concluded it was Myers who made it.
The 25-year-old Canadian actress was present for Wednesday's hearing, during which Myers was ordered to have no contact with her for three years, TMZ said.
Page is best known for her films "Juno" and "Inception."
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel