A Los Angeles judge has ordered Joshua Michael Myers to have absolutely no contact with Ellen Page after he allegedly threatened the actress via Twitter.
TMZ said the move came after Myers tweeted: "I'm going to murder Ellen Page. She's dead."
The Los Angeles Police Department conducted an investigation into the online threat and concluded it was Myers who made it.
The 25-year-old Canadian actress was present for Wednesday's hearing, during which Myers was ordered to have no contact with her for three years, TMZ said.
Page is best known for her films "Juno" and "Inception."
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador