A Los Angeles judge has ordered Joshua Michael Myers to have absolutely no contact with Ellen Page after he allegedly threatened the actress via Twitter.
TMZ said the move came after Myers tweeted: "I'm going to murder Ellen Page. She's dead."
The Los Angeles Police Department conducted an investigation into the online threat and concluded it was Myers who made it.
The 25-year-old Canadian actress was present for Wednesday's hearing, during which Myers was ordered to have no contact with her for three years, TMZ said.
Page is best known for her films "Juno" and "Inception."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women