A Los Angeles judge has ordered Joshua Michael Myers to have absolutely no contact with Ellen Page after he allegedly threatened the actress via Twitter.
TMZ said the move came after Myers tweeted: "I'm going to murder Ellen Page. She's dead."
The Los Angeles Police Department conducted an investigation into the online threat and concluded it was Myers who made it.
The 25-year-old Canadian actress was present for Wednesday's hearing, during which Myers was ordered to have no contact with her for three years, TMZ said.
Page is best known for her films "Juno" and "Inception."
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery