PARIS -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- Celebrating the start of a new life together with an elegant Paris wedding is an event that is sure to make memories that will last a lifetime and with charming Paris wedding venues and attentive service, couples can quickly create a wedding that fulfills their dreams.
Whether planning an intimate occasion or a social soiree, couples who book their wedding plans at the remarkable Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel will quickly find themselves surrounded with opulent services at one of the premier wedding venues in Paris. Each wedding receives the services of a Marriott Certified wedding planner who will help with every detail and a seasoned culinary team eager to assist in planning creative menus for up to 150 persons, as this historic treasure offers a stylish choice for those seeking to host a unique and sophisticated wedding occasion.
Featuring the magnificent Magnolia Ballroom, this Paris luxury hotel also surrounds a private outdoor garden that adds classic charm to any event. Additionally, many of the hotel's event venues feature natural lighting and direct access to the garden. Whether planning an indoor or outdoor event, the opulence of the nearby garden resonates throughout the occasion for added ambience and easy access to hotel amenities for everyone from the wedding party to guests.
This Paris hotel's 5-star accommodations are ideal for guests wishing to experience an intriguing Paris stay, offering a variety of guest rooms and hotel suite options and on-site amenities including the Relais du Parc restaurant, where traditional French cuisine is served both inside and on its heated outdoor terrace. The hotel also boasts France's first Gin Bar, the phenomenal G'Bar & Lounge, with a selection of 30 gin references and a variety of fine cocktails and light fare. Following in the Renaissance tradition, the G'Bar features RLife live music every Thursday from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
As a premier Paris hotel near the Eiffel Tower, the world-renowned Champs Elysees, Notre Dame Cathedral and other popular downtown destinations, the Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center for the convenience of guests wishing to maintain their fitness schedule while enjoying the rich heritage Paris has to offer.
About the Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel
The newly renovated Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel welcomes guests with impeccable contemporary accommodations while boasting the historical 19th century charm of its four Anglo-Norman style buildings. Featuring 122 newly redecorated guest rooms and spacious boutique hotel suites, this Paris destination pampers guests with exceptional comforts and close proximity to some of the city's finest attractions. With the hotel conveniently located within walking distance of a Paris metro station, guests can easily access the entire city for a truly remarkable Paris travel experience.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2198710
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero Hotel
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column