BROSSARD, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- DIAGNOS inc. ("DIAGNOS" or "the Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: ADK), a leader in the use of artificial intelligence and advanced knowledge extraction techniques, announces that it has arranged a non-brokered private placement consisting of up to 14,000,000 units ("Units") to be issued at $0.10 per Unit, for gross proceeds of $1,400,000.
The proceeds of the private placement will be mainly used to fund business development of the healthcare services and to fund product development with regards to the healthcare line of business.
Each Unit is comprised of one Common Share and one Common Share purchase warrant ("Warrant"). Each Warrant entitles its holder to acquire one Common Share at a price of $0.15 at any time during the 18 months following the closing date, scheduled for February 7, 2013. At least one insider of the Corporation is expected to participate for greater than 25% of the private placement.
Finder's fees may be payable in whole or part on the private placement in accordance with the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange.
The Units will be sold in Canada on a prospectus-exempt basis. All monies quoted in this press release shall be stated and paid in lawful money of Canada.
This proposed private placement is subject to receipt of all required regulatory approvals, including that of the TSX Venture Exchange, as well as the negotiation and execution of formal documentation.
Founded in 1998, DIAGNOS is a publicly traded Canadian corporation, with a mission to commercialize technologies combining contextual imaging and traditional data mining thereby improving decision making processes. DIAGNOS offers products, services, and solutions to clients in a variety of fields including healthcare, natural resources, and entertainment.
For further information, please visit our website at www.diagnos.com or the SEDAR website at www.sedar.com.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Service Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
1-877-678-8882 or (450) 678-8882, ext.: 224
Bid Capital Markets
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11