STILLWATER, MN -- (Marketwire) -- 01/17/13 -- BuyeratLarge.com, a retail website that caters to women searching for personal and meaningful gifts for their mom, sister, friend or colleague, has just launched their affiliate program for bloggers and website owners.
The way the affiliate program will work is that Buyer at Large will reward bloggers who send traffic from their own blogs or websites to the Buyer at Large website. If that visitor then makes a purchase, Buyer at Large will reward the referrer a 10% commission on the sale. Some typical ways a blogger can direct traffic to Buyer at Large is through creating blog posts centered around: product reviews, comparison shopping, and gift giving.
For example, if your blog audience is mostly women, you could write a blog post about jewelry trends for 2013, and highlight the "be happy" necklace. If one of your readers click on the Buyer at Large link that you provide and makes any purchase on the site, you can make a 10% profit on the sale as an affiliate. We have many fun gift ideas for women that change all the time, which make for great blog topics.
Buyer at Large also provides its affiliates with custom PROMO Codes that bring unique value to the affiliate's own audience.
If you already own a blog or website, and want to make some additional money through affiliate marketing, please contact Chris Jaeger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact: Buyer at Large, 722 3rd Street, North Stillwater, MN 55082, 1-888-339-2553, http://www.BuyeratLarge.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Set the Date
- Stocks Continue Strong After Opening Surge
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison