TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Canadian travellers are getting the best deals now more than ever. The travel market is hot and there is a huge drive to book right now, and Canadians are taking notice. itravel2000 is reporting their lowest rates for Canadians planning to travel in February through to April 2013. Prices have dropped considerably across the board driving the highest call volumes at itravel2000.
With the strong Canadian currency, the dollar is going a lot further as the demand for travel heats up. The robust Canadian dollar has major competing tour operators aggressively reducing their rates, and opening up travel inventory to win over more consumers. Canadians looking to escape the cold winter weather are seeing the lowest prices for many sun destinations with the highest price drops from Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Jamaica.
"Historically, aggressive prices stimulate strong bookings, but this is the first time we are seeing February, March, and April prices this low!" Jonathan Carroll, president of itravel2000, explains, "Canadians are using the high dollar and over-capacity in travel inventory to their benefit, to get an absolute deal with itravel2000."
For more information, visit itravel2000.com. To book a vacation, call 1-866-888-1180.
itravel2000.com, a leading travel retailer in Canada for over 18 years, is a full service travel company providing both live travel experts and online solutions for booking all travel arrangements. Visit us at itravel2000.com.
Senior Director, Sales & Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- Perez Leads Push for Obama's Job Proposals
- 'Fury' Gets Into Soldiers' Minds: Brad Pitt