TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Primaris Retail REIT (TSX: PMZ.UN) announces today its February 2013 monthly distribution in the amount of $0.1059. Payment will be made on February 15, 2013 to holders of record as of January 31, 2013.
In addition, Unitholders who elect to participate in the DRIP will receive a further distribution, payable in units, equal in value to 3% of each cash distribution reinvested by them. The price at which units will be purchased with such cash distributions is based on a weighted average trading price of units for the 20 trading days prior to the relevant distribution date, which is normally the 15th of each month. Those Unitholders wishing to enroll in the DRIP should contact the brokerage house or financial institution where their units are currently held and complete the required authorization form.
Primaris is a TSX listed real estate investment trust that specializes in owning and operating Canadian enclosed shopping centres that are dominant in their local trade areas. Merchandising for each property is dynamic in order to meet the unique needs of its local customers and the community. Primaris maintains a high occupancy rate at its shopping centres and has retail tenants that offer new and exciting brands. Primaris owns 35 income-producing properties comprising approximately 14.7 million square feet located in Canada. As of December 31, 2012, Primaris had 100,346,768 units issued and outstanding (including exchangeable units for which units have yet to be issued).
Primaris Retail REIT
President and Chief Executive Officer
Primaris Retail REIT
Louis M. Forbes
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Boise Terror Suspect Pleads Not Guilty
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05