The city on Monday will hold its annual march to celebrate the life of the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.
The event will begin at 9:30 a.m. at the Garden of Prayer Worship Center at 1001 Church St. and move south to the memorial at Church Street and Brambleton Avenue.
After a ceremony at the monument, participants are invited to walk back to the church.
The event is a partnership between the city, Councilman Paul R. Riddick and the church.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say