LONDON, ENGLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- The design stays remarkably true to the original concept styling, maintaining its low and wide stance with the dynamic and alluring proportions that are highlighted by clean, modern and simple surfacing, and edgy details that communicate supercar attitude and a high-tech feel.
The new NSX Concept offers a glimpse at one potential direction for the next-generation NSX's interior design. The interior package boasts outstanding visibility, a strong driving position, and an intuitive "Simple Sports Interface" that minimises interior clutter, allowing the driver to focus on the driving experience. Consistent with the spirit of the original NSX, Honda's designers have strived to deliver synergy between man and machine.
With the aim of delivering a new sports car experience that combines supercar dynamic capabilities with advanced environmental performance, the NSX will be powered by a mid-mounted, direct-injected V6 engine mated to Honda's Sport Hybrid SH-AWD (Super Handling All-Wheel Drive) system.
As previously announced, the new NSX is being developed by a global R&D team led by designers and engineers at Honda R&D Americas, Inc. located in Los Angeles, California, and Raymond, Ohio. The new NSX will also be manufactured at a new production facility in central Ohio.
The new NSX Concept will be displayed on the Honda stand at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show in March.
Office: 01753 590193
Mobile: 07872 103205
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant