VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: HBK)(FRANKFURT: V7O) (the "Company"). The Company and Portland Canal Aggregates Corporation are pleased to announce receipt of acceptance of the Licence of Occupation ("LoO") renewals for both the sand and gravel quarry area, and the barge loading foreshore tenures. The LoO includes acceptance of the Tenure over Crown Land and the Management Plan. The next step is acceptance of the Notice of Work which will allow the Company to commence development and move toward production of the Swamp Point North aggregate deposit.
The Company would like to thank its investors and shareholders for their continued support throughout these past difficult years and wishes everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of HIGHBANK RESOURCES LTD.
Victor N. Bryant, CEO/President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Highbank Resources Ltd.
Victor N. Bryant
(604) 683-1350 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Microsoft Beats Income Expectations
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan