VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: HBK)(FRANKFURT: V7O) (the "Company"). The Company and Portland Canal Aggregates Corporation are pleased to announce receipt of acceptance of the Licence of Occupation ("LoO") renewals for both the sand and gravel quarry area, and the barge loading foreshore tenures. The LoO includes acceptance of the Tenure over Crown Land and the Management Plan. The next step is acceptance of the Notice of Work which will allow the Company to commence development and move toward production of the Swamp Point North aggregate deposit.
The Company would like to thank its investors and shareholders for their continued support throughout these past difficult years and wishes everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of HIGHBANK RESOURCES LTD.
Victor N. Bryant, CEO/President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Highbank Resources Ltd.
Victor N. Bryant
(604) 683-1350 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac