VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: HBK)(FRANKFURT: V7O) (the "Company"). The Company and Portland Canal Aggregates Corporation are pleased to announce receipt of acceptance of the Licence of Occupation ("LoO") renewals for both the sand and gravel quarry area, and the barge loading foreshore tenures. The LoO includes acceptance of the Tenure over Crown Land and the Management Plan. The next step is acceptance of the Notice of Work which will allow the Company to commence development and move toward production of the Swamp Point North aggregate deposit.
The Company would like to thank its investors and shareholders for their continued support throughout these past difficult years and wishes everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of HIGHBANK RESOURCES LTD.
Victor N. Bryant, CEO/President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Highbank Resources Ltd.
Victor N. Bryant
(604) 683-1350 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Yemen Attack Kills 52
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs