GENEVA, SWITZERLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Etrion Corporation ("Etrion" or the "Company") (TSX: ETX)(OMX: ETX) is pleased to announce that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Marco A. Northland, will be presenting at the Pareto Securities Power & Renewable Conference in Oslo, Norway on Thursday, January 17, 2013, at 12:15 Central European time.
Etrion Corporation is an independent power producer that owns and operates renewable assets. Etrion currently owns approximately 60 MW of operational, ground-based solar photovoltaic power plants in Italy. The Company is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada and the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm exchange in Sweden (ticker symbol "ETX"). Etrion's largest shareholder is the Lundin family, which owns approximately 22% of the Company's shares through various trusts.
Note: The capacity of power plants in this release is described in approximate MW on a direct current ("DC") basis, also referred to as megawatt-peak ("MWp").
Chief Financial Officer
+41 22 715 20 90
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief