GENEVA, SWITZERLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Etrion Corporation ("Etrion" or the "Company") (TSX: ETX)(OMX: ETX) is pleased to announce that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Marco A. Northland, will be presenting at the Pareto Securities Power & Renewable Conference in Oslo, Norway on Thursday, January 17, 2013, at 12:15 Central European time.
Etrion Corporation is an independent power producer that owns and operates renewable assets. Etrion currently owns approximately 60 MW of operational, ground-based solar photovoltaic power plants in Italy. The Company is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada and the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm exchange in Sweden (ticker symbol "ETX"). Etrion's largest shareholder is the Lundin family, which owns approximately 22% of the Company's shares through various trusts.
Note: The capacity of power plants in this release is described in approximate MW on a direct current ("DC") basis, also referred to as megawatt-peak ("MWp").
Chief Financial Officer
+41 22 715 20 90
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention