GENEVA, SWITZERLAND -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Etrion Corporation ("Etrion" or the "Company") (TSX: ETX)(OMX: ETX) is pleased to announce that the Company's Chief Executive Officer, Marco A. Northland, will be presenting at the Pareto Securities Power & Renewable Conference in Oslo, Norway on Thursday, January 17, 2013, at 12:15 Central European time.
Etrion Corporation is an independent power producer that owns and operates renewable assets. Etrion currently owns approximately 60 MW of operational, ground-based solar photovoltaic power plants in Italy. The Company is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada and the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm exchange in Sweden (ticker symbol "ETX"). Etrion's largest shareholder is the Lundin family, which owns approximately 22% of the Company's shares through various trusts.
Note: The capacity of power plants in this release is described in approximate MW on a direct current ("DC") basis, also referred to as megawatt-peak ("MWp").
Chief Financial Officer
+41 22 715 20 90
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes