NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Connotate, Inc., the leading provider of Web data monitoring and extraction solutions, today announced new product capabilities that streamline operations and reduce costs by detecting changes to Web sites and automatically highlighting content that has changed.
"Quick and thorough insight into mass quantities of Web data is critical to the success of our data management efforts," said Bruce Brownson, President and CEO of KnowWho, an industry leading provider of political contact data. "Change detection with highlighting in Connotate's latest product release has already helped us streamline our workflows and increase productivity."
The change detection with highlighting feature in Connotate's software not only provides alerts that a Web site has changed, but also highlights the change in color to let analysts quickly pinpoint the modification, as shown in attached image.
"Scalable and resilient capabilities that enable Big Data-style processing of Web content set Connotate apart from all other solutions on the market," said Keith Cooper, Chief Executive Officer at Connotate. "Change detection with highlighting is a time-saving feature with significant potential for reducing costs at organizations where Web data harvesting is an integral part of the business workflow."
Additional features in Connotate's latest software release include:
•Improved subscription management •Real-time receipt and verification of extracted data •Simplified "full story" action •Additional flexibility in site navigation to extract dynamic data
Connotate's solution saves customers time and money by scaling up faster and easier than scripts or toolkits and by providing workflow support to streamline operations. Connotate's patented technology is also more resilient to Web site changes, reducing maintenance costs. For more information on how Connotate can make it easier for you to leverage Web data to meet your business goals, visit www.connotate.com or www.connotate.co.uk.
Tweet this news: @Connotate announces change detection with highlighting to save customers time and money
Connotate puts the power of Web data monitoring and collection into the hands of the business user. Connotate delivers the scalability, reliability and resiliency necessary to drive strategic value from dynamic, Web sources. Connotate's growing customer list includes global businesses such as McGraw-Hill, Associated Press and Thomson Reuters. Connotate has been named a KMWorld "Trend-Setting Product" for the past seven years. For more information, please visit http://www.connotate.com or www.connotate.co.uk.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2202651
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
732 296 8844
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column