DAYTONA BEACH, FL and TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO) today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share. The dividend is payable on February 13, 2013 to shareholders of record on January 30, 2013.
Brown & Brown, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services, as well as risk management, third-party administration, managed health care, and Medicare set-aside services and programs. Providing service to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide, the Company is ranked by Business Insurance magazine as the sixth largest independent insurance intermediary in the United States. The Company's web address is www.bbinsurance.com.
Cory T. Walker
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio