DAYTONA BEACH, FL and TAMPA, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO) today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share. The dividend is payable on February 13, 2013 to shareholders of record on January 30, 2013.
Brown & Brown, Inc., through its subsidiaries, offers a broad range of insurance and reinsurance products and services, as well as risk management, third-party administration, managed health care, and Medicare set-aside services and programs. Providing service to business, public entity, individual, trade and professional association clients nationwide, the Company is ranked by Business Insurance magazine as the sixth largest independent insurance intermediary in the United States. The Company's web address is www.bbinsurance.com.
Cory T. Walker
Chief Financial Officer
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks