GAITHERSBURG, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- BroadSoft, Inc. (NASDAQ: BSFT) announced today that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2012 after market close on Wednesday, February 27, 2013. BroadSoft will hold a conference call on February 27, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss the Company's fourth quarter and year-end 2012 results.
To participate in the teleconference, callers can dial the toll free number 1-877-312-5517 (U.S. callers only) or +1-760-666-3772 (from outside the U.S.). The conference call can also be heard live via audio webcast at http://investors.broadsoft.com/events.cfm. To help ensure the conference begins on time, please dial in or connect via the web five minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
For those unable to participate in the live call, a recording of the call will be available two hours following the call at investors.broadsoft.com until March 6, 2013.
BroadSoft is the leading provider of software and services that enable mobile, fixed-line and cable service providers to offer Unified Communications over their Internet Protocol networks. The Company's core communications platform enables the delivery of a range of enterprise and consumer calling, messaging and collaboration communication services, including private branch exchanges, video calling, text messaging and converged mobile and fixed-line services.
Most Popular Stories
- GM Joins Nissan to Supply Small Cargo Vehicle
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Ford Trucks See Boost as Roadshow Reaches Saudi Arabia
- Darden Competition for Small Businesses Opens
- NTSB Wants to Lower Blood Alcohol Limit to 0.05
- Wal-Mart Misses Forecast
- Ford's Supplier Diversity Program Turns 35
- Ladies in White Group Needs Help From Abroad
- Kerry Concerned Over Blasphemy Laws, Anti-Semitism
- GM to Rejoin S&P 500, Akerson Says