iPhone App -->
LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Finspreads -- The growing popularity of mobile and online trading has meant that many spread betting providers are launching smartphone apps.
Quick to capitalise on the emerging market and now relaunching its own iPhone application with a smarter feel and stronger connection capability, Finspreads is ahead of the game once again.
The new and improved Finspreads application called 'Finspreads 2.0' has been designed from the ground up as a brand new, all singing and all dancing mobile trading platform aimed predominantly at beginners.
The platform has received a cosmetic overhaul, and will feel faster and more functional in the hands of clients. The new application continues to give clients freedom to trade the markets on the move, ensuring that they can take advantage of all opportunities.
The new app means traders gain access a real time charting package, customisable indicators and the opportunity to manage current trades and open new positions with just a few simple clicks. Here's a pick of the platforms more attractive features:
•24-hour trading across thousands of spread betting markets •Real time charting package offering multiple technical indicators •Full account management •Full range of orders available •Multiple watchlists •Price improvement technology •Transparent pricing
The app is waiting to be downloaded in the app store right now, and is meant as a direct replacement for the old version -- not just an incremental upgrade. Clients can download the new app 'Finspreads 2.0' for free from the app store.
Finspreads will be looking to bring their back-to-basics approach to spread betting to the pockets of novice traders, allowing them to take advantage of all market moves and trading opportunities.
Spread betting carries a high level of risk to your capital with the possibility of losing more than your initial investment and may not be suitable for all investors. Ensure you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women