MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Audience®, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADNC), the leader in advanced voice and audio processing for mobile devices, has scheduled a conference call for Thursday, January 31, 2013, at 1:30pm PT / 4:30pm ET to discuss its fourth quarter 2012 financial results. Participating in the call will be Peter Santos, president and chief executive officer, and Kevin Palatnik, chief financial officer. Prepared remarks will be followed by a question and answer session.
Financial results will be released over the wire after market close on Thursday, January 31, 2013 and posted on Audience's website.
Conference Call Information:
When: January 31, 2013, 1:30 pm PT
Dial-in: 1-877-303-3199 or 1-253-237-1247
Please join the conference call at least 10 minutes early to register.
An audio replay of the call will be available and may be accessed via dial-in at 1-855-859-2056 or 1-404-537-3406 with the passcode 87087101 or by webcast on the investor relations section of Audience's website at http://investor.audience.com/.
For more information on earSmart Advanced Voice processors from Audience, please go here: www.audience.com.
Audience is the leader in advanced voice and audio processing for mobile devices. Its family of earSmart intelligent voice processors is based on the processes of human hearing, to suppress background noise and enhance mobile voice quality. Audience's technology substantially improves the mobile voice experience, while also improving the performance of speech-based services, and enhancing audio quality for multimedia. Audience earSmart processors are featured in mobile devices from leading providers in Asia-Pacific, Europe and the U.S. The company is based in Mountain View, California. For more information, see www.audience.com.
For more information, contact:
Investors and Shareholders
The Blueshirt Group
Media and Industry Analysts
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women