TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/16/13 -- Allied Properties REIT (TSX: AP.UN) announced today that the Trustees of the REIT have declared a distribution of $0.1133 per unit for the month of January, 2013, representing $1.36 per unit on an annualized basis. The distribution will be payable on February 15, 2013, to unitholders of record as at January 31, 2013. The REIT has 64,146,281 units issued and outstanding.
Allied Properties REIT is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments that enrich experience and enhance profitability for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Its objectives are to provide stable and growing cash distributions to unitholders and to maximize unitholder value through effective management and accretive portfolio growth.
Allied Properties REIT
Michael R. Emory
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World