VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Wundr is holding a special event, Blowing up Digital Publishing, in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada in theatre C300 at UBC Robson Square (Feb. 8, 6:45 pm). Publishers, authors, and media are invited to attend. It's here that the company will unveil its breakthrough solutions for eBook and ePeriodical publishing for smartphones and tablets.
"There's turmoil and opportunities in this time of change", says Ryan Vetter, company founder. "I think everyone has been looking for 'the' solution in this industry. And after struggling to self-publish my own eBook, I just had to do something about it."
For more information about this free event and to reserve seats, please visit www.wundrbooks.com/event. Space is limited but, "We'll cram as many people in there as we can", says Blake Fisher, Director of Sales and Marketing.
create + publish
Wundr is a privately held digital publishing company based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. With a dedication to open standards such as ePub 3.0, Wundr's mission has been to make it easy and low cost for anyone to create beautiful, interactive eBooks and ePeriodicals with wide distribution to multiple sales channels and devices.
Wundr Software, Inc.
604 802 6636
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Volatility No Reason to Bail on Stock Market
- Cuba Deploys More Medicos in Ebola Fight