VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Wundr is holding a special event, Blowing up Digital Publishing, in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada in theatre C300 at UBC Robson Square (Feb. 8, 6:45 pm). Publishers, authors, and media are invited to attend. It's here that the company will unveil its breakthrough solutions for eBook and ePeriodical publishing for smartphones and tablets.
"There's turmoil and opportunities in this time of change", says Ryan Vetter, company founder. "I think everyone has been looking for 'the' solution in this industry. And after struggling to self-publish my own eBook, I just had to do something about it."
For more information about this free event and to reserve seats, please visit www.wundrbooks.com/event. Space is limited but, "We'll cram as many people in there as we can", says Blake Fisher, Director of Sales and Marketing.
create + publish
Wundr is a privately held digital publishing company based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. With a dedication to open standards such as ePub 3.0, Wundr's mission has been to make it easy and low cost for anyone to create beautiful, interactive eBooks and ePeriodicals with wide distribution to multiple sales channels and devices.
Wundr Software, Inc.
604 802 6636
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response