VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Wundr is holding a special event, Blowing up Digital Publishing, in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada in theatre C300 at UBC Robson Square (Feb. 8, 6:45 pm). Publishers, authors, and media are invited to attend. It's here that the company will unveil its breakthrough solutions for eBook and ePeriodical publishing for smartphones and tablets.
"There's turmoil and opportunities in this time of change", says Ryan Vetter, company founder. "I think everyone has been looking for 'the' solution in this industry. And after struggling to self-publish my own eBook, I just had to do something about it."
For more information about this free event and to reserve seats, please visit www.wundrbooks.com/event. Space is limited but, "We'll cram as many people in there as we can", says Blake Fisher, Director of Sales and Marketing.
create + publish
Wundr is a privately held digital publishing company based in Vancouver, BC, Canada. With a dedication to open standards such as ePub 3.0, Wundr's mission has been to make it easy and low cost for anyone to create beautiful, interactive eBooks and ePeriodicals with wide distribution to multiple sales channels and devices.
Wundr Software, Inc.
604 802 6636
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- 3 Shot Dead in Venezuela Unrest
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- Better Pay Means Bigger Profits: Strategist
- Several Texas Cities Top Job Search List
- Wall Street Rally Heads Off 3rd Day of Decline
- Senate Committee OKs Bill to Sanction Russia
- G7 Presses Russia to Pull Troops Out of Crimea
- Obama's 'Between Two Ferns' Appearance Has Conservatives Upset
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study