CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN®), www.ncsbn.org, has launched a corporate Facebook page to enable individuals to receive up-to-date information about NCSBN and nursing regulation quickly and easily.
NCSBN's corporate Facebook page joins NCSBN's very popular Learning Extension, and NCLEX-RN® and NCLEX-PN® Examinations Facebook pages. The corporate page features news, information about resources and events, links to videos, facts about nursing regulation and a detailed history of the organization.
"We are very pleased to establish this new page that enables visitors to learn more about the organization and communicate directly with NCSBN. We hope visitors will enjoy this new way of interacting with our organization," comments Kathy Apple, MS, RN, FAAN, NCSBN CEO.
Facebook users can like NCSBN by accessing the corporate page at http://www.facebook.com/NCSBNOfficial.
The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) is a not-for-profit organization whose members include the boards of nursing in the 50 states, the District of Columbia and four U.S. territories -- American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and the Virgin Islands. There are also 12 associate members. Mission: NCSBN provides education, service and research through collaborative leadership to promote evidence-based regulatory excellence for patient safety and public protection.
The statements and opinions expressed are those of NCSBN and not the individual member state or territorial boards of nursing.
National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Inc.
111 E. Wacker Drive, Suite 2900
Chicago, IL 60601-4277
Dawn M. Kappel
Director, Marketing and Communications
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign