NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- For more than 25 years, Jacob & Co. has been famous for exquisite timepieces and fine jewelry. Jacob Arabov, the diamond jewelry house's owner and designer, keeps surprising his clients with high-design concepts, rare-cuts, and bold and colorful stones. His intricate settings and world-class standards have been sought after for celebrities' red carpet appearances and sparkling outings, which led superstars like Rihanna, Carrie Underwood, and Kim Kardashian regularly to the company's flagship store in New York City.
Only recently, the 23-year-old actress Julianne Hough, from the musical "Rock of Ages," dazzled on the red carpet with Jacob Arabov's Diamond Chandelier Earrings at the 2012 Met Ball Gala in New York City. She stunned in her smoking hot pink Carolina Herrera Gown, Jimmy Choo Shoes, a Christian Louboutin Bag, and the New York designer's exquisite jewels.
Julianne Hough was not the only guest at the Metropolitan Museum of Art shining in Jacob & Co.'s Diamond Jewelry that night. Actress Ashlee Greene, best known for playing Alice Cullen in the film adaptations of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight novels, wore Jacob Arabov Chandelier Tassel Earrings with her "Donna Karan Atelier" White Grecian Gown at the Met Ball soiree. Jill Martin, fashion contributor for the Today Show and Access Hollywood, sparkled on the red carpet in her blue Gown with Diamond Earrings from the New York designer as well.
Jacob Arabov has been completing dazzling outfits for a large roaster of celebrities, including David & Victoria Beckham, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, Bono, and Valentino to name only a few. His innovative and revolutionary designs continue to fascinate.
Official Jacob & Co. Website and Retail Locations -- http://www.JacobAndCo.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2201943
PR Agency Contact:
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women