NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- InfoLawGroup LLP -- a national boutique law firm with offices in Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, Denver, Chicago and New York -- announced today that Paul Paray, formerly Of Counsel with Wilson Elser, has joined the firm as a Partner.
Paul began his legal career over twenty years ago at the Wall Street firm of Lord, Day & Lord. His practice centers on transaction and litigation matters involving privacy risk management, technology and intellectual property, including litigation of licensing disputes and infringement suits. Paul is also a frequent speaker and author on these topics. Paul is admitted to practice in New York and New Jersey, and frequently represents clients in both states' courts.
InfoLawGroup Partner, and Paul's former colleague, David Navetta noted that "InfoLawGroup has seen steady growth of senior attorneys who are at the forefront of information law. Paul will add to the firm's reputation as a leader on all legal issues affecting privacy, data security, technology, media, advertising and intellectual property, and it is a pleasure to be working with him again."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women