CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Eagle Energy Trust (TSX: EGL.UN) confirms its January 2013 distribution. The cash distribution to be paid on February 22, 2013, in respect of the period from and including January 1, 2013 to January 31, 2013, for unitholders of record on January 31, 2013 will be $0.0875 per trust unit. The ex-distribution date is January 29, 2013.
The annualized distribution of $1.05 per trust unit represents a cash-on-cash yield of approximately 14% based on the closing price of our trust units on the Toronto Stock Exchange on January 14, 2013 of $7.521.
Eagle is an oil and gas energy trust created to provide investors with a publicly traded, oil and natural gas focused, distribution producing investment, with favourable tax treatment relative to taxable Canadian corporations.
Richard W. Clark, President & Chief Executive Officer
All material information pertaining to Eagle Energy Trust may be found under Eagle's issuer's profile at www.sedar.com or on Eagle's website at www.EagleEnergyTrust.com.
(1) Unlike fixed income securities, Eagle has no obligation to distribute any fixed amount and reductions in, or suspension of, cash distributions may occur that would reduce future yield.
Eagle Energy Trust
Richard W. Clark
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column