NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwire) -- 01/15/13 -- Brookfield Office Properties Inc. (NYSE: BPO) (TSX: BPO) today announced an exciting step forward in its New York property portfolio by commencing construction of the platform for the Manhattan West development site on Ninth Avenue between West 31st and West 33rd Streets and Dyer Avenue at a ceremony at the site with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and Manhattan Borough President Scott Stringer. Construction is expected to be completed in 2014, positioning the project to receive tenants in 2016.
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information
- Charitable Giving Sees Encouraging Growth