AURORA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
Rick Smiciklas, the colourful Franchisor of Wild Wing Restaurants, is set to become the latest executive to go undercover on W Network as an entry level employee, to discover the truth and opportunities in his 100-store chain. The Wild Wing episode of Undercover Boss Canada will premiere Thursday, January 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on W Network.
The Canadian franchise is a 100% privately owned Canadian company that was founded and solely owned by Mr. Smiciklas since March 17, 1999; one day after the birth of his only child. Rick is considered by many as the "Wild behind the Wing" and will be in disguise working with his staff who believe they are simply training a new recruit. He takes an amazing emotional journey discovering the effects his decisions have had on others, the perception of his company and who the unsung heroes of his workplace are.
Wild Wing, not to be confused with the American versions, has gone through a renaissance and is still considered the fastest growing "Chicken Wing" restaurant chain in Canada.
The Undercover Boss Canada Wild Wing episode premieres Thursday, January 17 at 9 p.m. ET/PT on W Network. In the episode, Rick gains a valuable perspective on his business and the challenges facing the Wing phenomenon here in Canada.
For interviews please contact Wild Wing Public Relations Manager, Sabrina Goodman, 905-726-2205.
To view a trailer of Undercover Boss Canada and for more information about the series, please click here: www.wnetwork.com/Shows/Undercover-Boss-Canada.aspx.
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130111-wwphoto800.jpg.
Wild Wing Restaurants
GO AHEAD, GET WILD AND FOLLOW US to win Prizes:
Most Popular Stories
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Detroit Free Press Julie Hinds column