The Washington Auto Show has announced its roster of celebrity appearances and attractions for the February automotive showcase in Washington, D.C.
"Only The Washington Auto Show can bring together the latest in safety and technology as well as consumer promotions and lots of fun," Robert Fogarty, show chairman and CEO of Sport Automotive, said in a statement. "It is the hottest ticket in town."
Celebrities include Penelope Menchaca, host of Telemundo's "12 Corazones," on Feb. 3, and Johnny Lozada of Univision's "Despierta America," also on Feb. 3.
Dora the Explorer and various PBS characters such as Maya and Miguel, Captain Planet and Word Girl will also be on hand.
For the big kids, automakers will be offering some enticing giveaways, including a Kia Optima and a Sonata Hybrid.
Automakers will showcase more than 700 vehicles at the show, which is open to the public Feb. 1-10.
For readers who enjoy watching attractive women in tiny dresses, here's a YouTube clip of Penelope Menchaca doing her stuff:
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women