The Washington Auto Show has announced its roster of celebrity appearances and attractions for the February automotive showcase in Washington, D.C.
"Only The Washington Auto Show can bring together the latest in safety and technology as well as consumer promotions and lots of fun," Robert Fogarty, show chairman and CEO of Sport Automotive, said in a statement. "It is the hottest ticket in town."
Celebrities include Penelope Menchaca, host of Telemundo's "12 Corazones," on Feb. 3, and Johnny Lozada of Univision's "Despierta America," also on Feb. 3.
Dora the Explorer and various PBS characters such as Maya and Miguel, Captain Planet and Word Girl will also be on hand.
For the big kids, automakers will be offering some enticing giveaways, including a Kia Optima and a Sonata Hybrid.
Automakers will showcase more than 700 vehicles at the show, which is open to the public Feb. 1-10.
For readers who enjoy watching attractive women in tiny dresses, here's a YouTube clip of Penelope Menchaca doing her stuff:
Most Popular Stories
- Gas Prices Expected to Stay High
- Consumer Spending Will Offset Sequester: Economists
- AT&T Seeks to Fill 120 Jobs in South Carolina
- California Considers Oil Tax to Fund Schools
- Yahoo to Pay $1.1 Billion for Tumblr
- Hispanic Grads Pass Their Peers in College Enrollment
- Dude! California Beach Parking Plan Making Waves
- Yahoo Indeed Buying Tumblr
- Record Yearly Profit for Ryanair
- Google Fiber Making an Impact