The Washington Auto Show has announced its roster of celebrity appearances and attractions for the February automotive showcase in Washington, D.C.
"Only The Washington Auto Show can bring together the latest in safety and technology as well as consumer promotions and lots of fun," Robert Fogarty, show chairman and CEO of Sport Automotive, said in a statement. "It is the hottest ticket in town."
Celebrities include Penelope Menchaca, host of Telemundo's "12 Corazones," on Feb. 3, and Johnny Lozada of Univision's "Despierta America," also on Feb. 3.
Dora the Explorer and various PBS characters such as Maya and Miguel, Captain Planet and Word Girl will also be on hand.
For the big kids, automakers will be offering some enticing giveaways, including a Kia Optima and a Sonata Hybrid.
Automakers will showcase more than 700 vehicles at the show, which is open to the public Feb. 1-10.
For readers who enjoy watching attractive women in tiny dresses, here's a YouTube clip of Penelope Menchaca doing her stuff:
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Lady Gaga Roasts Self on Spit at SXSW
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Drake Wins Big MTV's Woodie Awards at SXSW