TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
Pattison Onestop announces Art in Transit, a new curated arts programme set to debut on January 14, 2013 on the Pattison Onestop Digital Mall Network, which will screen every 5 minutes in 42 shopping centres across Canada.
Launching Art in Transit is Hard Twist: Greatest Hits, showcasing works by Canadian fibre artists Keiley Stewart and Andrea Vander Kooij, playing January 14 to January 27, 2013.
Daily Random Word Doodles, twitter-inspired illustrations by Australia's Charles Santoso (Chao) will be featured on Pattison Onestop's Digital Mall Network February 1 - March 1, 2013 and on the Toronto subway screen network March 2 - March 31, 2013.
From March 25 - April 7, 2013, Pattison Onestop digital mall screens will feature the Best of TUFF, showcasing truly unique, silent one-minute creations from the Toronto Urban Film Festival (TUFF), North America's largest commuter film festival. www.torontourbanfilmfestival.com
Art in Transit, is part of Pattison Onestop's year-long arts and culture programme, presenting thought-provoking projects that enhance our shared environment and transport city-dwellers, if only momentarily, out of our daily routines. www.artintransit.ca
About Pattison Onestop - www.onestopmedia.com
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130111-ArtInTransit800.jpg.
Most Popular Stories
- ecoATM Wins Green at LBA Sol Awards
- Can Barra Break GM's Losing Streak?
- Lingerie, Partisanship Mark Fla. House Race
- FBI May Have Found 'Second Snowden'
- IBM OK's $5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Google Working on Pill to Search for Illnesses
- Marvel Unveils Slate of Films Through 2019
- Grey Lady Ghost Appears at 'Game of Thrones' Site
- US Consumer Confidence Hit a High in October
- World Series Not Gripping to TV Viewers