TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Editors Note: There is a photo associated with this press release.
Pattison Onestop announces Art in Transit, a new curated arts programme set to debut on January 14, 2013 on the Pattison Onestop Digital Mall Network, which will screen every 5 minutes in 42 shopping centres across Canada.
Launching Art in Transit is Hard Twist: Greatest Hits, showcasing works by Canadian fibre artists Keiley Stewart and Andrea Vander Kooij, playing January 14 to January 27, 2013.
Daily Random Word Doodles, twitter-inspired illustrations by Australia's Charles Santoso (Chao) will be featured on Pattison Onestop's Digital Mall Network February 1 - March 1, 2013 and on the Toronto subway screen network March 2 - March 31, 2013.
From March 25 - April 7, 2013, Pattison Onestop digital mall screens will feature the Best of TUFF, showcasing truly unique, silent one-minute creations from the Toronto Urban Film Festival (TUFF), North America's largest commuter film festival. www.torontourbanfilmfestival.com
Art in Transit, is part of Pattison Onestop's year-long arts and culture programme, presenting thought-provoking projects that enhance our shared environment and transport city-dwellers, if only momentarily, out of our daily routines. www.artintransit.ca
About Pattison Onestop - www.onestopmedia.com
To view the photo associated with this press release, please visit the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20130111-ArtInTransit800.jpg.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment