BEVERLY HILLS, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Warren Sapp has reached an agreement with Zyppah, Inc., creators of a new, revolutionary treatment for snoring and sleep apnea, to participate in an exclusive videotaped documentary of the testing, diagnosis and treatment of his sleeping disorder.
Super Bowl Champion Warren Sapp, an analyst on the NFL Network and former All-Pro defensive tackle for over a decade, has been struggling with inadequate sleep for years and finally decided to solve his problem. In doing so, he hopes to benefit from better sleep every night and help others, like him, find a viable solution to improve the quality of their sleep.
The testing and treatment of sleep apnea is a serious issue, and the methods offered by Zyppah Inventor and Founder Dr. Jonathan Greenburg have been proven to work for thousands of patients suffering with snoring and sleep apnea.
The Zyppah Sleep Apnea documentary includes consultations between Sapp and Dr. Greenburg, his 3-Night Sleeptest, and solutions available for the treatment of sleep apnea. Warren is passionate about increasing awareness for Americans to be tested for sleep apnea using the 3-Night Home Sleep Test used by Zyppah. "I'm a big guy, with a big personality and when I was on the playing field, I was known as the 'QB-Killa.' In life after football, I have made a firm commitment to prevent undiagnosed sleep apnea from threatening my life and the lives of millions like me," comments Sapp.
Recent studies suggest approximately 100 million people may have obstructive sleep apnea, and 80% remain undiagnosed. Studies have also found that untreated sleep apnea can lead to numerous health issues including a four times increased risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's, and stroke. To follow Sapp and his Zyppah Sleep Apnea experience visit www.ZyppahPRO.com or his twitter page, @WarrenSapp.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2200088
Lisa Elia Public Relations
e-mail: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women