TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Lago Dourado Minerals Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: LDM), (the "Company") announces that it will make an application to the TSX Venture Exchange (the "TSXV") to extend the term of its Series 2011-I Warrants to January 18, 2014.
An aggregate of 4,608,271 Series 2011-I Warrants were originally issued in July 2011 and are exercisable at $0.70 per share until 5:00 p.m. (Toronto time) on January 18, 2013. The exercise price for the warrants will remain the same.
The warrant amendments remain subject to the approval of the board of directors of Lago Dourado and the TSXV.
About the Company:
Lago Dourado Minerals Ltd. is a Canadian mineral exploration company focused on advancing its 100%-owned Juruena gold project in the state of Mato Grosso, Brazil. Extensive gold mineralization has been identified over 15 square kilometres of the property, and at least 450,000 oz of gold has been mined from surface workings. The Company has conducted systematic exploration programs over portions of the property and priority target areas will be drill tested with a Phase 2 drill campaign that is expected to be ongoing through 2013.
For further information about the company, please visit www.lagodourado.com or www.sedar.com.
This news release contains certain forward-looking statements and forward-looking information (collectively referred to herein as "forward-looking statements") within the meaning of Canadian securities laws. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements. Undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements, which are inherently uncertain, are based on estimates and assumptions, and are subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties (both general and specific) that contribute to the possibility that the future events or circumstances contemplated by the forward-looking statements will not occur. Although Lago Dourado believes that the expectations reflected in the forward looking statements contained in this press release, and the assumptions on which such forward-looking statements are made, are reasonable, there can be no assurance that such expectations will prove to be correct. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements included in this document, as there can be no assurance that the plans, intentions or expectations upon which the forward-looking statements are based will occur. By their nature, forward-looking statements involve numerous assumptions, known and unknown risks and uncertainties that contribute to the possibility that the predictions, forecasts, projections and other forward-looking statements will not occur, which may cause Lago Dourado's actual performance and results in future periods to differ materially from any estimates or projections of future performance or results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements contained in this news release are made as of the date hereof and Lago Dourado does not undertake any obligation to update publicly or to revise any of the included forward-looking statements, except as required by applicable law. The forward-looking statements contained herein are expressly qualified by this cautionary statement.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Lago Dourado Minerals Ltd.
President and Chief Executive Officer
(416) 368-5005 or 1-855-368-5005
Lago Dourado Minerals Ltd.
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'