VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: HBK)(FRANKFURT: V7O) (the "Company") -
Further to our news release dated December 10, 2012 the Company has received confirmation from its transfer agent that the 14 million escrow common shares have been cancelled and returned to treasury as a result of the termination of its option with MOAG Copper Gold Resources Inc. ("Moag") to acquire an interest in the Highland Valley, B.C. property. The Company's current issued and outstanding shares now stand at 66,436,499.
The Company will concentrate its efforts and focus on the development of its Swamp Point North aggregate deposit, and expects to announce further updates on this project very soon.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of HIGHBANK RESOURCES LTD.
Victor N. Bryant, CEO/President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Highbank Resources Ltd.
(604) 683-1350 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records