VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: HBK)(FRANKFURT: V7O) (the "Company") -
Further to our news release dated December 10, 2012 the Company has received confirmation from its transfer agent that the 14 million escrow common shares have been cancelled and returned to treasury as a result of the termination of its option with MOAG Copper Gold Resources Inc. ("Moag") to acquire an interest in the Highland Valley, B.C. property. The Company's current issued and outstanding shares now stand at 66,436,499.
The Company will concentrate its efforts and focus on the development of its Swamp Point North aggregate deposit, and expects to announce further updates on this project very soon.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of HIGHBANK RESOURCES LTD.
Victor N. Bryant, CEO/President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Highbank Resources Ltd.
(604) 683-1350 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say