VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: HBK)(FRANKFURT: V7O) (the "Company") -
Further to our news release dated December 10, 2012 the Company has received confirmation from its transfer agent that the 14 million escrow common shares have been cancelled and returned to treasury as a result of the termination of its option with MOAG Copper Gold Resources Inc. ("Moag") to acquire an interest in the Highland Valley, B.C. property. The Company's current issued and outstanding shares now stand at 66,436,499.
The Company will concentrate its efforts and focus on the development of its Swamp Point North aggregate deposit, and expects to announce further updates on this project very soon.
On behalf of the Board of Directors of HIGHBANK RESOURCES LTD.
Victor N. Bryant, CEO/President
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Highbank Resources Ltd.
(604) 683-1350 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction