VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- The Board of Directors, management and staff of Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc. ("Dynasty" or, the "Company") (TSX: DMM)(OTCQX: DMMIF) are greatly saddened by the passing of Dr. Ernesto Andrade. Ernesto served as a director since 2003, providing valuable counsel and Ecuadorian expertise and advice to the Company.
Robert Washer, the Company's President and CEO, commented: "Ernesto was not only a founding board member who, amongst other achievements, was integral to Dynasty's success in navigating the Ecuadorian transitional and sometimes complex mining legal framework, but a close and personal friend. His integrity and warm and loyal personality will be missed by all who knew him.
On behalf of all of us at Dynasty, I pass on my sincere condolences to all of Ernesto's family."
About Dynasty Metals & Mining
Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc. is a Canadian based mining company involved in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Ecuador.
The Company has the producing Zaruma Gold Project, the advanced-stage Jerusalem Project, and a highly prospective exploration project, the Dynasty Copper-Gold Belt, which includes the advanced-stage Dynasty Goldfield.
For further information please visit the Company's website at www.dynastymining.com.
Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc.
Brisco Capital Partners Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Amazon Doesn't Need Tax Breaks but Gets Offered Millions
- Banks Don't Follow Rules in Mortgage Settlement
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip