VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- The Board of Directors, management and staff of Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc. ("Dynasty" or, the "Company") (TSX: DMM)(OTCQX: DMMIF) are greatly saddened by the passing of Dr. Ernesto Andrade. Ernesto served as a director since 2003, providing valuable counsel and Ecuadorian expertise and advice to the Company.
Robert Washer, the Company's President and CEO, commented: "Ernesto was not only a founding board member who, amongst other achievements, was integral to Dynasty's success in navigating the Ecuadorian transitional and sometimes complex mining legal framework, but a close and personal friend. His integrity and warm and loyal personality will be missed by all who knew him.
On behalf of all of us at Dynasty, I pass on my sincere condolences to all of Ernesto's family."
About Dynasty Metals & Mining
Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc. is a Canadian based mining company involved in the exploration and development of mineral properties in Ecuador.
The Company has the producing Zaruma Gold Project, the advanced-stage Jerusalem Project, and a highly prospective exploration project, the Dynasty Copper-Gold Belt, which includes the advanced-stage Dynasty Goldfield.
For further information please visit the Company's website at www.dynastymining.com.
Dynasty Metals & Mining Inc.
Brisco Capital Partners Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller