TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- CanBanc 8 Income Corp. (the "Company") (TSX: CBF) announces that the syndicate of agents for the Company's initial public offering has exercised the over-allotment option and acquired an additional 190,000 equity shares of the Company (the "Shares"). In total, the Company issued 4,190,000 Shares pursuant to its initial public offering, yielding gross proceeds of $41.9 million. The Shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CBF.
The syndicate of agents for this offering was led by CIBC, co-led by National Bank Financial Inc. and RBC Capital Markets, and included BMO Capital Markets, Scotiabank, TD Securities Inc., Canaccord Genuity Corp., GMP Securities L.P., Raymond James Ltd., Desjardins Securities Inc., Dundee Securities Ltd., Macquarie Private Wealth Inc. and Manulife Securities Incorporated.
416-642-1289 or 1-877-642-1289
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid