TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- CanBanc 8 Income Corp. (the "Company") (TSX: CBF) announces that the syndicate of agents for the Company's initial public offering has exercised the over-allotment option and acquired an additional 190,000 equity shares of the Company (the "Shares"). In total, the Company issued 4,190,000 Shares pursuant to its initial public offering, yielding gross proceeds of $41.9 million. The Shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CBF.
The syndicate of agents for this offering was led by CIBC, co-led by National Bank Financial Inc. and RBC Capital Markets, and included BMO Capital Markets, Scotiabank, TD Securities Inc., Canaccord Genuity Corp., GMP Securities L.P., Raymond James Ltd., Desjardins Securities Inc., Dundee Securities Ltd., Macquarie Private Wealth Inc. and Manulife Securities Incorporated.
416-642-1289 or 1-877-642-1289
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Home Lending Offices Not Seeing Effects of Pickup
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth