TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- CanBanc 8 Income Corp. (the "Company") (TSX: CBF) announces that the syndicate of agents for the Company's initial public offering has exercised the over-allotment option and acquired an additional 190,000 equity shares of the Company (the "Shares"). In total, the Company issued 4,190,000 Shares pursuant to its initial public offering, yielding gross proceeds of $41.9 million. The Shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CBF.
The syndicate of agents for this offering was led by CIBC, co-led by National Bank Financial Inc. and RBC Capital Markets, and included BMO Capital Markets, Scotiabank, TD Securities Inc., Canaccord Genuity Corp., GMP Securities L.P., Raymond James Ltd., Desjardins Securities Inc., Dundee Securities Ltd., Macquarie Private Wealth Inc. and Manulife Securities Incorporated.
416-642-1289 or 1-877-642-1289
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays