TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/14/13 -- CanBanc 8 Income Corp. (the "Company") (TSX: CBF) announces that the syndicate of agents for the Company's initial public offering has exercised the over-allotment option and acquired an additional 190,000 equity shares of the Company (the "Shares"). In total, the Company issued 4,190,000 Shares pursuant to its initial public offering, yielding gross proceeds of $41.9 million. The Shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol CBF.
The syndicate of agents for this offering was led by CIBC, co-led by National Bank Financial Inc. and RBC Capital Markets, and included BMO Capital Markets, Scotiabank, TD Securities Inc., Canaccord Genuity Corp., GMP Securities L.P., Raymond James Ltd., Desjardins Securities Inc., Dundee Securities Ltd., Macquarie Private Wealth Inc. and Manulife Securities Incorporated.
416-642-1289 or 1-877-642-1289
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's