Pop star Britney Spears has almost locked down a deal to do a Celine Dion-type show in Las Vegas, TMZ.com reported Sunday.
Spears is working with one of the Caesar group properties on the deal, TMZ said.
"The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done," said a source connected to the negotiations.
The details of the agreement are still up in the air, the source said, adding that Spears' i likely to be paid more than $100 million a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row