Pop star Britney Spears has almost locked down a deal to do a Celine Dion-type show in Las Vegas, TMZ.com reported Sunday.
Spears is working with one of the Caesar group properties on the deal, TMZ said.
"The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done," said a source connected to the negotiations.
The details of the agreement are still up in the air, the source said, adding that Spears' i likely to be paid more than $100 million a year.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook