Pop star Britney Spears has almost locked down a deal to do a Celine Dion-type show in Las Vegas, TMZ.com reported Sunday.
Spears is working with one of the Caesar group properties on the deal, TMZ said.
"The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done," said a source connected to the negotiations.
The details of the agreement are still up in the air, the source said, adding that Spears' i likely to be paid more than $100 million a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS