Pop star Britney Spears has almost locked down a deal to do a Celine Dion-type show in Las Vegas, TMZ.com reported Sunday.
Spears is working with one of the Caesar group properties on the deal, TMZ said.
"The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done," said a source connected to the negotiations.
The details of the agreement are still up in the air, the source said, adding that Spears' i likely to be paid more than $100 million a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film