Pop star Britney Spears has almost locked down a deal to do a Celine Dion-type show in Las Vegas, TMZ.com reported Sunday.
Spears is working with one of the Caesar group properties on the deal, TMZ said.
"The deal is a go. There are several stipulations that could throw a monkey wrench in the deal, but it's basically done," said a source connected to the negotiations.
The details of the agreement are still up in the air, the source said, adding that Spears' i likely to be paid more than $100 million a year.
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'