AT&T U-verse announced a long-term renewal of NOVOtv on the network's U200 TV package, it was announced today. The agreement allows AT&T U-verse to roll out NOVOtv's HD channel as well.
NUVOtv, an English-only TV network geared toward bi-cultural Hispanics in the 18-49 demographic, also announced that it will be working with Jennifer Lopez to create and promote entertainment for an English-speaking Hispanic audience.
AT&T, which ranked at No. 3 on the HispanicBusiness 2012 Best Companies for Diversity directory, offers TV services under the AT&T U-verse and AT&T DIRECTV brands.
Related: Overview: 2012 Best Companies for Diversity
NUVOtv is available nationwide on DISH Network, most major U.S. markets (Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago and San Francisco/Bay Area, among others), as well as all of the top 15 Hispanic DMAs. Major distribution partners include AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Cox, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS.
The network is based in Glendale, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response