AT&T U-verse announced a long-term renewal of NOVOtv on the network's U200 TV package, it was announced today. The agreement allows AT&T U-verse to roll out NOVOtv's HD channel as well.
NUVOtv, an English-only TV network geared toward bi-cultural Hispanics in the 18-49 demographic, also announced that it will be working with Jennifer Lopez to create and promote entertainment for an English-speaking Hispanic audience.
AT&T, which ranked at No. 3 on the HispanicBusiness 2012 Best Companies for Diversity directory, offers TV services under the AT&T U-verse and AT&T DIRECTV brands.
Related: Overview: 2012 Best Companies for Diversity
NUVOtv is available nationwide on DISH Network, most major U.S. markets (Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago and San Francisco/Bay Area, among others), as well as all of the top 15 Hispanic DMAs. Major distribution partners include AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Cox, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS.
The network is based in Glendale, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox