AT&T U-verse announced a long-term renewal of NOVOtv on the network's U200 TV package, it was announced today. The agreement allows AT&T U-verse to roll out NOVOtv's HD channel as well.
NUVOtv, an English-only TV network geared toward bi-cultural Hispanics in the 18-49 demographic, also announced that it will be working with Jennifer Lopez to create and promote entertainment for an English-speaking Hispanic audience.
AT&T, which ranked at No. 3 on the HispanicBusiness 2012 Best Companies for Diversity directory, offers TV services under the AT&T U-verse and AT&T DIRECTV brands.
Related: Overview: 2012 Best Companies for Diversity
NUVOtv is available nationwide on DISH Network, most major U.S. markets (Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Chicago and San Francisco/Bay Area, among others), as well as all of the top 15 Hispanic DMAs. Major distribution partners include AT&T U-verse, Comcast, Cox, Dish Network, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS.
The network is based in Glendale, Calif.
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?