MIAMI, Jan. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- America CV Network, the station group that owns and operates America TeVe in Miami, New York and Puerto Rico, announced today that it will launch a new Spanish language station under the name Miami TeVe. Miami TeVe will serve the increasingly multi-cultural Hispanic population by creating hyper-local content that will celebrate the wide spectrum of colors and flavors of the Miami audience.
"Miami TeVe's mission is to be a mass vehicle through which citizens can build the social, cultural and intellectual fabric of the Miami community. Whereas traditional media starts at the assignment desk and through news distribution services, Miami TeVe will start from the front porches and the smart phones of our viewers. Miami TeVe's talents and reporters will be reporting on the issues that really matter to you, your family and your community," said Omar Romay, CEO and President of America CV Network.
Miami TeVe will be unveiled on air January 28, 2013 and viewers will watch it through the air on 41.1 and 48.2; and the following cable companies: Comcast 82, Atlantic 3 and AT&T U-verse 41 in the Miami-Ft. Lauderdale DMA.
About America CV Network:
America CV Network owns and operates America TeVe in Miami, New York and Puerto Rico. America CV Network owns the affiliate stations of MundoFox network in New York and Puerto Rico. America CV Network will launch its new station Miami TeVe on January 28(th) 2013. America CV Network
Most Popular Stories
- E.U. Puts Sanctions on Russia, Ukraine Officials
- Microsoft Releases Free OneNote for Mac
- Crimea Seeks Financial Integration With Russia
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Jack Daniel's Resists Changes to Tenn. Whiskey Law
- Homebuilders Show Rising Confidence in Market
- Chile Shaken by Major Aftershock
- Obama Imposes Sanctions on Russian Officials
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- 'Walking Dead' Takes a Shocking Turn: Recap