Jan. 12--Kobe Bryant and his wife, Vanessa, are no longer divorced.
"I am happy to say that Vanessa and I are moving on with our lives together as a family," Bryant wrote on his Facebook page. "When the show ends and the music stops, the journey is made beautiful by having that someone to share it with. Thank you all for your support and prayers! Much luv, Mamba out."
Vanessa had publicly supported Bryant when he was charged for sexual assault in 2003, a case that prompted Bryant to admit adultery and eventually resulted in dropped charges. But Vanessa had filed for divorce 13 months ago, citing irreconcilable differences after a decade of marriage.
That's no longer the case.
"We are pleased to announce that we have reconciled," Vanessa posted on her Instagram account. Our divorce action will be dismissed. We are looking forward to our future together.
(c)2013 the Daily News (Los Angeles)
Visit the Daily News (Los Angeles) at www.dailynews.com
Distributed by MCT Information Services
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Asia Seeks Obama's Assurance Over Spats
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Coachella's Young Audience a Marketers Paradise
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- National Energy Boom Blurs Political Battle Lines
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved