TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- VVC EXPLORATION CORPORATION (TSX VENTURE: VVC)(FRANKFURT: V7S) ("VVC" or the "Company") announces that it has requested and obtained from the TSX Venture Exchange ("TSXV") a 15-day extension for the final closing of a non-brokered private placement of up to 30,000,000 units of the Company ("Units") at a price of $0.05 per Unit. Each Unit consists of one common share and one common share purchase warrant (a "Warrant") of the Company. Each Warrant entitles the holder to purchase one additional common share of the Company at $0.12 per share for 1 year and thereafter at $0.18 per share until 2 years after closing.
The Price Protection Form 4A and the Initial Form 4B were filed with the TSXV on November 27, 2011 and conditional approval was granted on December 3, 2011. The Private Placement was to close on January 11, 2012. The Company will endeavour to file the required documents with the TSXV and close the private placement well before the new January 26, 2012 deadline. To-date the Company has received a substantial portion of the $850,000 targeted of the financing.
VVC Exploration Corporation is a Canadian exploration company with projects in Mexico and Canada, including gold/silver prospects in Sonora and Sinaloa states, Mexico and in the Timmins area of northern Ontario. VVC is also aggressively searching for other projects - mainly precious minerals and base metals at various stages of development in North America, with an emphasis on near-surface gold and silver projects in Mexico.
On Behalf of the board of Directors
Michel J. Lafrance, Secretary-Treasurer
Neither the TSXV nor its Regulation Service Provider accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.
VVC Exploration Corporation
514-631-2727 or 1-877-558-2727
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]