Country music superstars Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan are to serve as co-hosts of the Academy of Country Music Awards ceremony in Las Vegas, organizers said.
Produced by dick clark productions, the show will be broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena April 7 on the CBS Television Network.
Brad Paisley will serve as host of the ACM Fan Jam at The Orleans Arena.
"Throughout the 3-hour awards telecast from the MGM Grand, there will be live ACM Fan Jam performances via remote by Paisley and other top-tier music acts," a news release from the show's producers said Thursday.
"As they have done for the past four years, the academy and dick clark productions will once again tape an all-star concert television special Monday, April 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, featuring today's top country acts and more. Talent announcements are forthcoming. The special will air at a later date on CBS and ticket proceeds will benefit ACM Lifting Lives."
Most Popular Stories
- Frightfully Fun Films Return for Halloween
- Hollywood Eager to Grasp Hispanic Market
- Cape Cod Building Mussel Industry
- Cloud Lifts Microsoft's Quarterly Results
- Would Soccer Be Richer Without Small Clubs?
- Weekly Jobless Claims Rise but Remain Low
- Pfizer Approves $11 Billion Buyback Plan
- IS Funded by Black Market Oil Sales, Racketeering
- Sears Denies Store Closings, Layoffs Report
- Teresa Giudice Must Serve Time in Prison