Country music superstars Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan are to serve as co-hosts of the Academy of Country Music Awards ceremony in Las Vegas, organizers said.
Produced by dick clark productions, the show will be broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena April 7 on the CBS Television Network.
Brad Paisley will serve as host of the ACM Fan Jam at The Orleans Arena.
"Throughout the 3-hour awards telecast from the MGM Grand, there will be live ACM Fan Jam performances via remote by Paisley and other top-tier music acts," a news release from the show's producers said Thursday.
"As they have done for the past four years, the academy and dick clark productions will once again tape an all-star concert television special Monday, April 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, featuring today's top country acts and more. Talent announcements are forthcoming. The special will air at a later date on CBS and ticket proceeds will benefit ACM Lifting Lives."
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women