Country music superstars Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan are to serve as co-hosts of the Academy of Country Music Awards ceremony in Las Vegas, organizers said.
Produced by dick clark productions, the show will be broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena April 7 on the CBS Television Network.
Brad Paisley will serve as host of the ACM Fan Jam at The Orleans Arena.
"Throughout the 3-hour awards telecast from the MGM Grand, there will be live ACM Fan Jam performances via remote by Paisley and other top-tier music acts," a news release from the show's producers said Thursday.
"As they have done for the past four years, the academy and dick clark productions will once again tape an all-star concert television special Monday, April 8 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, featuring today's top country acts and more. Talent announcements are forthcoming. The special will air at a later date on CBS and ticket proceeds will benefit ACM Lifting Lives."
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill