COLUMBIA, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Peak-Ryzex today announced it has completed the integration of its recent acquisition Catalyst, with its existing Peak-Ryzex SAP practice. This new division will be named Peak-Catalyst.
Since Peak acquired Catalyst in August 2012, the company has focused on integrating the two SAP services divisions into one combined SAP consulting practice focused on the design and implementation of solutions for SAP Supply Chain (SAP SCM) and Logistics Execution System (SAP LES) applications.
"The launch of our new Peak-Catalyst name for our SAP division was an important next step in providing our customers with a unified team of functional and technical consultants focused exclusively on SAP Logistics Execution System, SAP Supply Chain Management and Mobility solutions for SAP systems," said Ross Young, CEO of Peak-Ryzex.
The new Peak-Catalyst now features an extensive portfolio of consulting and implementation services to offer SAP users in areas including SAP Warehouse Management (SAP WM), SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), SAP Task and Resource Management (SAP TRM) and SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM).
Peak-Catalyst has also launched a newly formed SAP software product development and delivery team structure to focus on continuing to expand on the company's software suite for application areas including enterprise printing, track and trace, mobile workforce solutions, parcel shipping, and labor tracking.
In addition to a specialized focus on SAP solutions, Peak-Catalyst will leverage the extensive coverage footprint and capabilities of its parent company, Peak-Ryzex, for all projects that require enterprise mobility hardware consultation and mobile data capture solutions.
Jim Ferencik has been named vice president of operations and David Perrine vice president of sales for the new Peak-Catalyst division.
Peak-Catalyst is a SAP consulting and software partner that helps companies optimize business processes from the warehouse, through the extended supply chain and out to the mobile workforce ultimately improving the flow and efficiency of business. Peak-Catalyst specializes in SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) and SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) applications and features a comprehensive suite of software solutions for SAP business applications including enterprise printing, track and trace, mobile workforce, parcel shipping, and labor tracking.
For more information on the new Peak-Catalyst, visit www.peak-catalyst.com.
Peak-Ryzex provides end-to-end enterprise mobility, managed services, printing and mobile data capture solutions for performance-driven organizations focused on the optimization of supply chain and field-based business processes. Peak-Ryzex's in-depth industry-specific experience, state-of-the-art solutions and managed services, and exemplary customer support provide transformational business solutions that deliver greater ROI and outstanding value. Peak-Ryzex serves as a trusted business partner for some of the world's largest companies, while also supporting local and regional customers with an extensive coverage footprint throughout North America and Europe.
For more information on the new Peak-Ryzex, visit www.peak-ryzex.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP Germany. All other names are registered or unregistered trademarks of the individual firms.
Most Popular Stories
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Contra Costa Times Chuck Barney column
- The News & Advance, Lynchburg, Va., Casey Gillis column
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Haitian music, culture take center stage at Compas Fest
- Gillian Anderson is fired up in 'The Fall', but Whicher is suspiciously dull ; The former 'X-Files' star channels her inner Helen Mirren in a new crime drama set in Belfast
- SET PHASERS TO DUMB Spock emotional and in love? Nonstop explosions? The highly illogical enterprise of J.J. Abrams' 'Star Trek'