COLUMBIA, MD -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Peak-Catalyst, a SAP consulting and software partner, today announced that it will be exhibiting at NRF's 102nd Annual Convention & Expo in the Motorola Solutions booth (Booth #921). Peak-Catalyst will demonstrate a live connection to SAP EWM on Motorola Solutions' MC9190-G mobile computer and VC70N0 vehicle-mounted mobile computer. NRF 2013 will be held from Jan. 13-16, 2013 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York, NY.
•Demonstration to highlight new functional areas available in SAP EWM for today's complex retail supply chain will be available within the Motorola Solutions booth on Monday, Jan. 14 and Tuesday, Jan. 15. •SAP EWM demonstration to be rendered on Motorola Solutions' MC9190-G and VC70N0. •For more information on the NRF Annual 2013 Convention & Expo, please visit: http://events.nrf.com/annual2013/public/MainHall.aspx?ID=13380&sortMenu=101000
"We are extremely excited to demonstrate the powerful new features in SAP EWM on Motorola Solutions' mobile computers at NRF," said Ross Young, CEO of Peak-Ryzex.
Peak-Catalyst is a SAP consulting and software partner that helps companies optimize business processes from the warehouse, through the extended supply chain and out to the mobile workforce ultimately improving the flow and efficiency of business throughout the enterprise. Peak-Catalyst specializes in SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) and SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) applications and features a comprehensive suite of software solutions for SAP business applications including enterprise printing, track and trace, mobile workforce, parcel shipping, and labor tracking.
For more information on the new Peak-Catalyst, visit www.peak-catalyst.com.
SAP is a registered trademark of SAP Germany. MOTOROLA, MOTO, MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC and are used under license. All other names are registered or unregistered trademarks of the individual firms.
Most Popular Stories
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Financial Times Twitter, Email Hacked
- Apple's iPhones, iPads Approved for Military Use, Sir Yes Sir!
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?