British television personality Sharon Osbourne has accused U.S. pop star Lady Gaga of being a bully for criticizing Osbourne's daughter Kelly online.
Gaga posted a letter on her website littlemonsters.com Thursday, slamming Kelly for her appearances on the snarky clothing review TV show, "Fashion Police."
"Your show breeds negativity and over the years has even become comedic in nature," Gaga wrote. "It glorifies you and Joan Rivers pointing in the camera, laughing and making jokes about artists and celebrities as if we are zoo animals."
The New York Post said Sharon Osbourne, one of the stars of the daytime chat program "The Talk," fired back at Gaga, calling her a "bully" and a "desperate" ... "publicity-seeking hypocrite" in a post on the singer's Facebook page.
Sharon Osbourne said Gaga's letter was a response to an email she sent the recording artist's publicist. In it, she asked him to have Gaga urge her fans to stop saying mean things about Kelly online, the Post reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Samsung Launches Milk Music
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study