SAUSALITO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- One in five employees plan to look for a new job in the next three months assuming the economy stays the same or improves, according to the Q4 Glassdoor Employment Confidence Survey. With more people entering the job market, candidates will have to compete to land coveted jobs. To give job seekers a leg up in the interview process, Glassdoor, a jobs and career community, released today its annual list of Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions, which is compiled from the tens of thousands of interview questions shared by job candidates over the past year. This list is designed to help job seekers prepare for challenging or unexpected questions that may arise during an interview.
Glassdoor's Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions for 2013:
1. "If you were to get rid of one state in the US, which would it be and why?" -- Asked at Forrester Research, Research Associate candidate. More Forrester Research interview questions.
2. "How many cows are in Canada?" -- Asked at Google, Local Data Quality Evaluator candidate. More Google interview questions.
3. "How many quarters would you need to reach the height of the Empire State building?" -- Asked at JetBlue, Pricing/Revenue Management Analyst candidate. More JetBlue interview questions.
4. "A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?" -- Asked at Clark Construction Group, Office Engineer candidate. More Clark Construction Group interview questions.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets