TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- GDV Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: GDV.H) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has been released from the guaranty agreement previously announced on April 25, 2012. The Company paid US$40,000 for the release of the guaranty which released the Company from a potential liability due to the guaranty of certain loans totaling US$6,359,630 that were payable by its former subsidiary Global Development Resources, Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
GDV Resources Inc.
Mr. Chris Carmichael
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply