TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- GDV Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: GDV.H) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has been released from the guaranty agreement previously announced on April 25, 2012. The Company paid US$40,000 for the release of the guaranty which released the Company from a potential liability due to the guaranty of certain loans totaling US$6,359,630 that were payable by its former subsidiary Global Development Resources, Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
GDV Resources Inc.
Mr. Chris Carmichael
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers