TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- GDV Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: GDV.H) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has been released from the guaranty agreement previously announced on April 25, 2012. The Company paid US$40,000 for the release of the guaranty which released the Company from a potential liability due to the guaranty of certain loans totaling US$6,359,630 that were payable by its former subsidiary Global Development Resources, Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
GDV Resources Inc.
Mr. Chris Carmichael
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say