TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- GDV Resources Inc. (TSX VENTURE: GDV.H) (the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has been released from the guaranty agreement previously announced on April 25, 2012. The Company paid US$40,000 for the release of the guaranty which released the Company from a potential liability due to the guaranty of certain loans totaling US$6,359,630 that were payable by its former subsidiary Global Development Resources, Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
GDV Resources Inc.
Mr. Chris Carmichael
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women