LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Orsu Metals Corporation ("Orsu" or the "Company"), the London-based dual listed (TSX: OSU)(AIM: OSU) base and precious metals exploration and development company, announces that it has filed revised interim financial reports for the periods ended March 31, 2012, June 30, 2012 and September 30, 2012 (respectively the "Q1, Q2 and Q3 Interims").
This refiling follows a review of the Q1, Q2 and Q3 Interims by the Ontario Securities Commission (the "OSC") pursuant to the OSC's continuous disclosure review program. Each of the revised Q1, Q2 and Q3 Interims includes comparative financial information in respect of the Statement of Changes in Equity for the corresponding prior period in 2011, instead of the full year ended December 31, 2011 included in the previously filed Q1, Q2 and Q3 Interims.
Other than replacing the previously filed full year 2011 comparative information in the Statement of Changes in Equity with information for the respective corresponding interim period for 2011, no changes have been made to the Q1, Q2 and Q3 Interims. Revised Q1, Q2 and Q3 Interims will be filed on SEDAR and on the Company's website.
Orsu Metals Corporation
Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary
+44 (0) 20 7518 3999
Canaccord Genuity Limited
Andrew Chubb/Ryan Gaffney
+44 (0) 20 7523 8000
Vanguard Shareholder Solutions
+1 604 608 0824
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women