Evan Rachel Wood's publicist has confirmed the U.S. actress is pregnant with her first child.
Wood, 25, wed British actor Jamie Bell, 26, last year. They met in 2005 on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video, in which they both appeared, and dated on and off before marrying.
"Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell confirmed that they are expecting their first child later this year," Wood's representative told Us Weekly exclusively Friday. "The couple is thrilled."
The baby's gender and anticipated birth date were not reported.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders
- 'Big Bang' Writers Hit Comic-Con
- CalPERS Still Profiting From Tainted Investments