Evan Rachel Wood's publicist has confirmed the U.S. actress is pregnant with her first child.
Wood, 25, wed British actor Jamie Bell, 26, last year. They met in 2005 on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video, in which they both appeared, and dated on and off before marrying.
"Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell confirmed that they are expecting their first child later this year," Wood's representative told Us Weekly exclusively Friday. "The couple is thrilled."
The baby's gender and anticipated birth date were not reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO