Evan Rachel Wood's publicist has confirmed the U.S. actress is pregnant with her first child.
Wood, 25, wed British actor Jamie Bell, 26, last year. They met in 2005 on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video, in which they both appeared, and dated on and off before marrying.
"Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell confirmed that they are expecting their first child later this year," Wood's representative told Us Weekly exclusively Friday. "The couple is thrilled."
The baby's gender and anticipated birth date were not reported.
Most Popular Stories
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Intel Working on Smartwatch; Mum on Possible Apple Link
- Using Acids to Unlock Shale Oil OK, Regulator Says
- Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Questioned in Slaying
- Fed Will Keep Buying Bonds for Now; Markets Dip
- Banks Don't Follow Rules in Mortgage Settlement
- NHU, Canada College Partner on B.A. in Child Development
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'