Evan Rachel Wood's publicist has confirmed the U.S. actress is pregnant with her first child.
Wood, 25, wed British actor Jamie Bell, 26, last year. They met in 2005 on the set of Green Day's "Wake Me Up When September Ends" music video, in which they both appeared, and dated on and off before marrying.
"Evan Rachel Wood and husband Jamie Bell confirmed that they are expecting their first child later this year," Wood's representative told Us Weekly exclusively Friday. "The couple is thrilled."
The baby's gender and anticipated birth date were not reported.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- U.S. Home Construction Hammers Out 5-Year High
- Mega Millions Winning Tickets Sold in Atlanta, San Jose
- Delta: No Voice Calls on our Planes
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Housing Starts Soared in November
- From Fiscal Cliff to Female Head of GM: 2013 in Review
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- China Provokes Bitcoin Crash