TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- This document corrects and replaces the news release issued at 3:07pm ET on December 18th, 2012. Model TF-4011ERA has been added to the list of model numbers which have not been tested and evaluated by CSA Group to the applicable standard for safety and performance for Canada or the USA and may present a risk of shock, fire or burn.
Editors Note: There are two photos associated with this press release.
CSA Group, a leading product testing and certification organization, is notifying consumers and retailers that certain brand Mirrored Wall-Mount Electric Fireplace, such as Luxury Home Products brand bear counterfeit CSA Group US and Canadian certification marks.
The affected units with model numbers Model TF-2303ERA, Model TF-2307ERA and Model TF-4011ERA have not been tested and evaluated by CSA Group to the applicable standard for safety and performance for Canada or the USA and may present a risk of shock, fire or burn. All affected units have a label bearing the name of Nosihtam Global Sourcing Solutions. There have been no reports of damage, fire or injury. The identified units were sold at Mc Diarmid Lumber stores in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Yorkton, Saskatchewan and Sioux Lookout, Ontario and were previously available for sale online at www.nosihtam.com.
Consumers with the affected models are advised to immediately discontinue use of the product and to contact their retailer, point-of-sale or the distributor.
Name of Product: Mirrored Wall-Mount Fireplace, Model TF-2303ERA, TF-2307ERA and TF-4011ERA.
Identification: The products bear a counterfeit CSA Mark on the packaging and on the unit. As shown in the attached photos.
About CSA Group
CSA Group is an independent, not-for-profit membership association dedicated to safety, social good and sustainability. Its knowledge and expertise encompass standards development; training and advisory solutions; global testing and certification services across key business areas including hazardous locations and industrial, plumbing and construction, medical, safety and technology, appliances and gas, alternative energy, lighting and sustainability; as well as consumer product evaluation services. The CSA certification mark appears on billions of products worldwide. For more information about CSA Group visit www.csagroup.org.
To view the photos associated with this press release, please visit the following links:
Manager, Corporate Affairs
Most Popular Stories
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes