QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Clifton Star Resources Inc. ("Clifton Star" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: CFO)(FRANKFURT: C3T) is pleased to announce that it contracted the services of Mr. Louis Morin to provide investor relations consulting services.
Louis Morin is a specialist in Investor Relations with more than 25 years of experience with the Canadian public markets. His specialty is to increase the visibility of small cap enterprises in the Canadian financial community. Mr. Morin is based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
In consideration of the services to be provided, the Corporation has agreed to pay a monthly retainer of $6,000 to Louis Morin over the six month contract period. The contract may be renewed by the mutual consent of the parties and it does not provide for the grant of share purchase options. Louis Morin is at arm's length with Clifton Star and currently has no direct or indirect interest in securities of the Corporation.
The services agreement remains subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulations Services Provider (as the term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Clifton Star Resources Inc.
Michel F. Bouchard, President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks