QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Clifton Star Resources Inc. ("Clifton Star" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: CFO)(FRANKFURT: C3T) is pleased to announce that it contracted the services of Mr. Louis Morin to provide investor relations consulting services.
Louis Morin is a specialist in Investor Relations with more than 25 years of experience with the Canadian public markets. His specialty is to increase the visibility of small cap enterprises in the Canadian financial community. Mr. Morin is based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
In consideration of the services to be provided, the Corporation has agreed to pay a monthly retainer of $6,000 to Louis Morin over the six month contract period. The contract may be renewed by the mutual consent of the parties and it does not provide for the grant of share purchase options. Louis Morin is at arm's length with Clifton Star and currently has no direct or indirect interest in securities of the Corporation.
The services agreement remains subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulations Services Provider (as the term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Clifton Star Resources Inc.
Michel F. Bouchard, President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Christie Says GOP Image Is Media's Fault