QUEBEC CITY, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 01/11/13 -- Clifton Star Resources Inc. ("Clifton Star" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE: CFO)(FRANKFURT: C3T) is pleased to announce that it contracted the services of Mr. Louis Morin to provide investor relations consulting services.
Louis Morin is a specialist in Investor Relations with more than 25 years of experience with the Canadian public markets. His specialty is to increase the visibility of small cap enterprises in the Canadian financial community. Mr. Morin is based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
In consideration of the services to be provided, the Corporation has agreed to pay a monthly retainer of $6,000 to Louis Morin over the six month contract period. The contract may be renewed by the mutual consent of the parties and it does not provide for the grant of share purchase options. Louis Morin is at arm's length with Clifton Star and currently has no direct or indirect interest in securities of the Corporation.
The services agreement remains subject to the approval of the TSX Venture Exchange.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulations Services Provider (as the term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Clifton Star Resources Inc.
Michel F. Bouchard, President and CEO
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets